Política de Privacidad Nuestro Compromiso de Proteger tu Información Personal.
Proteger tu privacidad es una prioridad principal en RemarkableCloud. Nos comprometemos a mantener la confidencialidad y seguridad de tu información personal de acuerdo con las leyes y regulaciones de privacidad aplicables. Nuestra Política de Privacidad explica cómo recopilamos, usamos y protegemos tus datos personales cuando utilizas nuestros servicios.
El Aviso de Privacidad de RemarkableCloud se aplica a los sitios web y servicios de RemarkableCloud (el «Servicio» o «Servicios«) que enlazan con el Aviso de Privacidad. A continuación, se presentan algunos aspectos destacados del Aviso; sin embargo debes revisar el Aviso de Privacidad completo.
- Recopilamos tu información personal para proporcionarte los Servicios según nuestro acuerdo contigo y/o cuando tenemos un interés legítimo en hacerlo para optimizar nuestro Servicio y informarte sobre otros productos y servicios que ofrecemos. Podemos combinar la información que recopilamos de ti con información obtenida de otras fuentes para mejorar su precisión y completitud, para ayudarnos en el marketing de nuestros Servicios y para mejorar nuestras interacciones contigo, en cumplimiento de las leyes de privacidad aplicables.
- Además, también recopilamos información relacionada con el uso de nuestros servicios mediante el uso de varias tecnologías, incluidas las cookies. También permitimos que algunos terceros recopilen información relacionada con el uso de nuestros servicios a través de estas tecnologías, incluidas las cookies.
- Si obtenemos información personal de los visitantes del sitio web de nuestro cliente (por ejemplo, de los usuarios finales de nuestro cliente) durante la prestación de nuestros servicios de hosting, almacenamiento y registro de dominio para nuestro cliente, actuaremos como procesador de esos datos en nombre del Cliente para proporcionar los Servicios, según las instrucciones del cliente o según lo permitido por la ley aplicable («Datos del Cliente«). Excepto lo expresamente indicado en nuestra política de privacidad con respecto a los Datos del Cliente, nuestra política de privacidad no se aplica a los Datos del Cliente; debe revisar la política de privacidad de nuestro cliente que opera el sitio web.
- Para proporcionar nuestros Servicios bajo nuestro acuerdo o cuando tenemos un interés legítimo en utilizar esos datos, en cumplimiento de las leyes aplicables, como:
- Para cumplir con sus solicitudes por nosotros o por otros involucrados en el cumplimiento.
- Para apoyar los productos o servicios que ha obtenido de nosotros.
- Para contactarlo para encuestas de satisfacción del cliente o en relación con ciertas transacciones.
- Por RemarkableCloud para fines de marketing.
- Para personalizar su experiencia mientras se encuentra en nuestros sitios, facilitar la navegación y para estadísticas de uso del Servicio.
- Para analizar el uso de nuestros Servicios.
- Para proteger nuestros Servicios, prevenir el fraude y cumplir con la ley.
- Podemos compartir información personal con terceros en circunstancias específicas descritas en la Declaración de Privacidad.
- Cuando recopilamos información de contacto de usted, puede decirnos que no quiere que se utilice para futuros contactos de marketing (por ejemplo, correos electrónicos promocionando nuestros productos y servicios).
- Puede desactivar las cookies en su navegador (aunque esto puede afectar negativamente el uso de nuestros servicios).
- Si tiene una cuenta con nosotros, puede actualizar su información personal para asegurar su exactitud continua.
- Puede excluirse de la publicidad dirigida por comportamiento de terceros participantes en aboutads.info/choices.
- Los residentes del Área Económica Europea tienen derechos adicionales en relación con su información, lo cual se proporciona a continuación en la Declaración de Privacidad.
- Tras la terminación o desactivación de su cuenta (a) podemos retener su información personal durante un tiempo comercialmente razonable para respaldo, archivo, cumplimiento y ejecución del contrato o fines de auditoría y (b) eliminaremos o devolveremos rápidamente todos los Datos del Cliente que sean información personal, y usaremos esfuerzos comercialmente razonables para eliminar las copias existentes, a menos que la ley aplicable requiera o autorice el almacenamiento adicional de la información personal.
Para obtener más información sobre nuestras prácticas de privacidad, consulte la Declaración de Privacidad de RemarkableCloud, a continuación.
INTRODUCCIÓN A LA DECLARACIÓN DE PRIVACIDAD
RemarkableCloud, LLC («RemarkableCloud«, «Nosotros», «Nuestro» o «Nuestra», según corresponda) respeta su privacidad. Esta Declaración de Privacidad describe cómo recopilamos y utilizamos la información que proporciona en nuestros sitios web (incluyendo RemarkableCloud.com), y todos los servicios en línea que ponemos a disposición a través de nuestros sitios web, que enlazan con esta Declaración de Privacidad (individual y colectivamente, el «Servicio» o «Servicios«). Esta Declaración de Privacidad se aplica tanto a los visitantes de nuestros sitios web como a los clientes que han comprado nuestro hosting u otros servicios (también denominados «Clientes«). También describe las opciones disponibles para usted con respecto a nuestro uso de su información personal y cómo puede acceder y actualizar esa información. Los datos que no lo identifiquen personalmente, incluyendo datos anonimizados y/o agregados, pueden ser utilizados por nosotros sin restricción.
This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect:
- On the Service and in email, text, and other electronic messages and communications between you and the Service.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using the Service (whether as a visitor or customer), you acknowledge that this Privacy Statement applies to your use of the Service. This Privacy Statement may change from time to time (see CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT) and such changes will apply to your continued use of the Service after we make changes, so please check the Privacy Statement periodically for updates.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information:
- by which you may be personally identified by us, such as full name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, bank account number (if you send a paper check), driver’s license number, passport number, photographic image, username and password for our Service, and any other identifier by which you may be identified and contacted online or offline, and other information defined as as personal information under applicable law (referred to as “ personal information“).
- that is about you but individually may not directly identify you, such as your IP address, Order ID, anonymized data, cookie data, WHOIS lookup and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service and usage details. In limited cases it may be possible for us to link some of the above information to your personal information (for example, if you are a customer, we may log your IP address when you sign into your account for administrative and security purposes). Information that does not identify you and is not linked by us to personal information (such as anonymous and/or aggregated information) and is not otherwise deemed personal information under applicable law may be used by us without restriction.
We collect information you provide to us.
- Information provided when you visit or use our Service, such as information you provide when you: Visit one of our websites that is part of the Service; at the time of registering to use our Service, creating an account, subscribing to our services, posting material, submitting queries to us such as by email; through our contact us or customer support page; or request further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Service. We might ask you to complete a survey for research purposes, but you are not obligated to complete any surveys as a condition of receiving our Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Service. We use Stripe and PayPal to manage our payment processing and when you make purchases on our Service you are providing the payment information to Stripe or PayPal, as applicable.
We also collect and receive information through data collection technologies. See YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION. As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we, or third-parties, use automatic data collection technologies to collect information including:
- Log information. As is true of most websites, we collect or receive information when you use our Service and this is stored in our log files automatically. Depending on how you access and use our Service, we may receive information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, Internet Service Provider, referring and exit pages, operating system, browser type, approximate location information, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. It is possible that personal information about a visitor or customer may be included in log files due to the normal functions of IP addresses and web browsing.
- Information from third-party use of data collection technologies. Some content, functionality, and applications on the Service are provided by third-parties, who we do not control. Examples of these third parties include:
- Audience-measurement and analytics companies, which help us measure overall usage of our Service and compare that usage to other online services. From time to time we may utilize multiple third party systems to gather site usage metrics to record on-site activity, navigation, heat-maps and visits to our Service for the purpose of increasing ease of use.
- We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of the Service and to provide Google Analytics Advertising Features. This includes information such as how often users visit the Service, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the Service. We use the following Google Analytics Advertising features in our Services:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers
- We use a tool called “Crisp chat” to interact with you to provide technical and sales support. Live chat is an online communication tool that enables you and your website visitors to chat in real-time. Chat software is a great alternative to phone calls or emails because chat systems lie on the website of companies, the place where users are the most willing to get in touch with businesses. Online chat take place inside a chatbox that is part of the live chat app. The thing is that your visitors don’t need to install any third party app on their device. Start a chat with you, they just have to click on that beautiful bubble and engage a conversation. When clicking on the bubble, a chatbox appears inside which, you visitors will be able to send and receive message from your business. For more information on Crisp chat and GDPR, visit https://help.crisp.chat/en/article/whats-crisp-eu-gdpr-compliance-status-nhv54c/
We enable Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic via Google advertising cookies and identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We will not identify users or facilitate the merging of personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless we have provided a robust notice of, and obtained a user’s prior affirmative consent to, that identification or merger, and are using a Google Analytics feature that expressly supports such identification or merger. We do not disaggregate data that Google reports in aggregate.
Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to the Service is restricted by the Google Privacy Statement. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to the Service by disabling the Google Analytics cookie on your browser. You can also opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means that Google participates in (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Website pages from our Service and our e-mails to you may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These files permit RemarkableCloud, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email.
- There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device. We use first party cookies for analytics and to facilitate the operation of our Services (such as for facilitating account log-in, managing shopping carts, and tracking affiliate referrals). We don’t release the information collected from our own cookies to any third parties, other than to our service providers who assist us in providing the services.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third party on our behalf. We use third party cookies for functionality, performance / analytics, advertising and social media purposes, including as described above in Information collected from third-party use of data collection technologies.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use personal information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in order to (a) provide you with the Services, (b) where we have a legitimate interest in doing so to optimize the Service we offer and to let you know about our other products and services, or (c) as otherwise permitted or required by law, as further explained below:
- To provide our Service and its contents and functionality to you, including to:
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests and recognize you when you return to our Service.
- provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration, payment, and renewal notices.
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (such as the Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy), including for billing and collection.
- notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- manage our affiliate program.
- maintain the security and safety of our Service and allow us to prevent fraud and comply with our legal obligations.
- address issues raised about the Service and improve performance.
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- To provide effective advertising and marketing, for example to:
- contact you about our own and third party goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- serve ads to you outside of our Service (e.g., on third party websites) based on your activities on our Service (remarketing or retargeting), such as to offer you a promotion if you showed an interest in our Service by visiting our websites. We do not currently incorporate third party advertising on our Service.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, where you provide consent, or where we have a legitimate interest in compliance with applicable law.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated and/or anonymized information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Statement only:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors and service providers we use to support our business and help us provide our Services to you. Examples include fraud prevention services; customer support, email newsletters and list management, spam filtering, and co-location hosting providers. These third parties will be contractually bound to safeguard your personal information.
- To third parties that we allow to use data collection technologies on our Service, For more information, see YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
- To third parties to manage our advertising on websites, including ones not owned or controlled by us. As stated above, third party providers may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our Services and other websites in order to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests, and to measure advertising effectiveness. If you wish to opt-out of interest-based advertising from these third parties, see YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION. Please note you will continue to receive generic ads.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information, where we have a legitimate interest, or otherwise provide consent. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Service, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For domain name registrations, please review the privacy portion (where available) of the Registry Policies https://newfold.com/privacy-center/privacy for the top-level domain in which you wish to or have registered a domain name to better understand how your WHOIS data is utilized by the individual registry.
- We may also disclose your personal information as follows, to the extent permitted by applicable law:
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by RemarkableCloud about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service https://remarkablecloud.com/legal/terms-of-service/ and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, reputation, or safety of RemarkableCloud, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with law enforcement and other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Targeted advertising from RemarkableCloud. As stated above, we do not currently provide for third party targeted advertising on our Service, however we work with third parties for them to manage our own advertising on other websites. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA“) on the DAA’s website: aboutads.info/choices.
- Promotional offers from the RemarkableCloud. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the RemarkableCloud to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by respond to an email using the opt-out/unsubscribe link or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. You may also send us an email stating your request to be removed from future marketing email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt out does not apply to communications relating to your Services.
- “Do Not Track” Signals. Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit (allaboutdnt.com).
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
If you have an account, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the Service and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
EEA Residents. If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), or if otherwise required by applicable law, you also have the following rights in relation to your information (which may be subject to limitations and exceptions as set forth in the EU data protection laws):
- Inspection and access: you can request from us a summary and a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you;
- Correction/addition/removal: where you believe your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request us to correct, amend or delete it;
- Portability: you may request that we send you any Personal Information that you have provided to us or ask that we send this information to a third party;
- Objection: you may object to us using your Personal Information where we use it based on our legitimate interests to do so;
- Restriction: you may request that we restrict the processing of your information where you believe it is inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, you believe we no longer need the information or if you have objected to our use of it; and
- Automated Decision Making: where we undertake automated decision making (including profiling), which significantly affects you, you are entitled to object to such decision-making.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SOFTWARE, AND SERVICES
Our Service enables you to install and/or use third party applications and services, and contains links to third party websites, as may be presented to you when you elect to sign up for these services. These applications, services, and websites are governed by separate terms and privacy policies. We are not responsible for the practices employed by these third parties. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Service to another website, our Privacy Statement is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Service or on or through any of its features or register on the Service, make any purchases through the Service, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Service or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or, alternatively to: PO Box 135 – 921 Town Centre Blvd, Clayton, NC 27520.
RemarkableCloud is based in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Service or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained in servers located outside the EEA, including in the U.S. This is necessary for use to provide our Services. Please note that any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to laws in your country of residence. Regardless of where your personal information is located, we will adopt measures to protect your personal information as set out below.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL/TLS technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Service like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service and even if you delete it (where possible), as stated above, copies of this information may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Service users.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.
Following termination or deactivation of your account we may retain your personal information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, contract performance and enforcement, or audit purposes, subject to applicable law.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Statement on this page and you should check it periodically. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Service home page and/or may elect to notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account. The date the Privacy Statement was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Service and this Privacy Statement to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices, contact us at: email@example.com.